- Seasonal Defective Disorder - This is the term my friends and I use for the sourpuss look people about town seemed to constantly have during the Winter months. Our theory, a lack of the sun and an excess of snow make people a bit touchy. You try to prove us wrong.
- Wearing 19 layers of clothing - I always knew there was still a figure left underneath all those layers of clothing, but I'm happy that now other people will know also know I'm not fat and that I've got curves.
- Hibernation - Don't even try to tell me people don't hibernate. But this also goes for the end of animals hibernating. I wonder if we'll start to see any little critters anywhere. I've seen an awful lot of babies lately. They count right?
- Days that are longer than nights - Weeee! That is all.
- Flowers - And with this comes about 20 million flower photos. I apologize in advance if that's just not your thing. Also, if that's not your thing then I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.
- Floods - Of people that is. In the Winter you could walk about town and see people. Now, you can't move without bumping into them. I'm nervous to see what it's like this summer when all the tourists (more of them than there are already!!!) decide to take holiday in Prague. That said, it's nice to know this isn't a ghost town.
- Smiles - That's right, Czechs do smile. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Even the senior citizens are smiling these days!
Overall, I'd like to say this is the first time I've actually experienced a real Spring. Texas really only has two seasons. You might get a couple of weeks that resemble something like Spring, but honestly you just launch into Summer and sweating your ass off.
I kind of like this transition phase. A girl could get used to this.