Sunday, March 13, 2011

Springing Forward

I keep seeing all these reminders on Facebook to "Spring forward."


It's kind of confusing because while daylight savings happens in America this weekend, it doesn't happen until late-March here. 


Weird.


It'll be strange only being six and eight hours ahead of my parents and my sister respectively. Strange indeed. Although I'm not sure that it'll make much of a difference. I imagine that it will throw things off a bit though. I tend to bump into my sister on the Internet now and then. Hey, maybe I'll bump into Meghan more now.


I think they might have it right here though. We're probably going to get one more spot of cold weather and then it's time for Spring to bring it. I can't wait for 16-hour days, all the sun I can handle and flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow 16 hour days! I wonder how I would adjust to that!
    -tiffanie

    ReplyDelete

Have any thoughts on this post? Let me hear it!