Monday, January 17, 2011

New Look

I continued to procrastinate lesson planning by doing two things. 

a) Playing on Pinterest.com my newest Internet addiction thanks to my college roomie. I think I spent something like three hours "pinning" things today. (That sounds a lot dirtier than it is, damn.) I recommend checking it out, but proceed with caution.

b) Redesigning my blog. I've been thinking about doing this forever but I finally created my new header and so it was time to give the whole blog an over-haul. 

Love it? Hate it? Don't care? Confused?

Let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. i just redesigned mine. i mean, i basically stripped it down to just the basics but i love it. good luck with your redesign! would love to see it once you're all done (:

    ReplyDelete

Have any thoughts on this post? Let me hear it!