Sunday, August 23, 2009

Where have you been all day?

I feel like I got so much done today but it was also relaxing and fun.

I slept super late.

Then I ate breakfast and watched the Addams Family Values on HBO. Yes, HBO as if it had come out recently and not when I was seven years old. I still love it.

Then I actually did my laundry and cleaned my room.

Then Katie and I decided we needed to get out of the apartment and actually do something with our Sunday.

So we drove to Yinge.


Yinge is known for its pottery.

We got a little lost on the way back and ended up in Dasi. It's a super tiny town just with lots of farms just below the mountains.


It was beautiful.

Then we headed to Tai Mall in Nan-Kan where we spent two hours wasting time until seeing Inglorious Basterds.

There are all of these random doors to nowhere.

I also found
English magazines. I bought Marie Claire and Cosmopolitan. I really just wanted some girl magazines. Fashion. Sex. Health. More Fashion. Celebrities. It's all there... in English.


There is also this gigantic arcade. It was kind of sensory overload but I loved it.


Oh Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any thoughts on this post? Let me hear it!