Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have arrived.

My plane landed an hour early. 

I am through immigration (which was tough) and I am sitting in the airport lobby waiting on my ride because as far as he was concerned I wasn't supposed to land until one minute ago which means I don't really expect to see him for another hour or so.

It sucks not knowing who l I'm looking for.

My sister was asking me what I am least looking forward to: It is really different being the minority and not knowing the language. Everything is said in Chinese first and then English (and the Chinese version takes FOREVERRRRRR). I don't like not knowing what the heck is going on around me.

That said... I'm not crying. I'm OK. 

I got through immigration. I changed all my cash over to TWD (NT) and I got myself to where I'm supposed to be. 

Now, I will wait. And I will eat my box of Fig Newtons...


2 comments:

Have any thoughts on this post? Let me hear it!