Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fail. Blog.

I know I'm a big failure at blogging in all forms. It's been busy around here.


In June I: Explored Prague with a friend. Went to Tabor. Went to a music festival outside of Prague. Went to a friend's village and went to a cute festival celebrating their fire department. Drank two bottles of champagne at a music festival in Prague.


Then so far in July I have: Acted as a tour guide in Prague for my sister. Ate Sacher Torte and Wiener Schnitzel in Vienna. Ate Bryndzové Halušky in Bratislava. Drank wine and ate chicken paprikash in Budapest. 


I promise that I will begin to recount my adventures since the beginning of June for you soon. 


Until then, pictures on Eyes of a Traveling Texan will have to suffice. It has been all updated.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any thoughts on this post? Let me hear it!