Thursday, June 17, 2010

When was the last time you used pen and paper?


I wrote my entire recollection of the "Jade Mountain" adventure with Leila with a pen on paper. It was weird actually writing something again and I think I actually prefer it.

Seems my brain actually processes all the junk I'm thinking and puts out the best possible combination rather than the jumbled mess of strung together incomplete thoughts I tend to get when I write on the computer.

Either way, you can't read it if it's still on paper. I'm being lazy though because I caught a big, fat cold while we spent two days in the rain in the mountains. 

That and because it's really really long. I'll get it up before the end of the week. 

Meanwhile, I'm going to go be a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any thoughts on this post? Let me hear it!