Monday, October 26, 2009

What are you going to be for Halloween?

It's only Tuesday morning and I'm already exhausted this week.

The sad part is, I haven't really done anything. I'm just lazy.

On Sunday, Tess, Katie and I all slept in — for once I didn't sleep the latest though — and then we had a leisurely day of fun all planned out for ourselves.

We went to Debbie's where I finally had the eggs benedict that I've been craving for a week. It's nice to just have this nice little place where we can go to get Western food that we didn't have to cook ourselves.

Then we went to walk up Tiger Head Mountain. Yep, I finally actually went to Tiger Head. It only took me four months. Now I can start going on my own because I know how to get there. Let's see how long it takes me to get motivated for that.

After Tiger Head, Tess and I didn't a little shopping at the Baking Store. I really mostly browsed so I could get a feel for what I could buy for Thanksgiving dinner. Then we all hung out at the apartment for a couple of hours before heading out to the movies to see Taking Woodstock. It was a pretty funny movie.

I took a lot of pictures on Tiger Head but I haven't uploaded them yet. I'll post them tonight with my Halloween Party Pictures!

Yep, I have my babies class tonight meaning me and 13 adorable children playing tons of Halloween games in lots of crazy costumes. I know that you guys just can't wait to see the amazing photos that will come out of that.

Speaking of costumes, today is "Project Costume" day. I'm headed out to the fabric store so I can make mine now. Hopefully five hours is enough time. It's not like it has to be super high quality. It's just got to hold up for a week.

Yay! Candy, games and costumes all week!

1 comment:

  1. i got that homesick feeling in the pit of my stomach reading your blog today :(
    you aren't missing a thing in america. i'm so jealous you get to go to debbie's and tigerhead!
    i'm going to send a package soon, do you need anything? did you decide to go home for christmas afterall?

    ReplyDelete

Have any thoughts on this post? Let me hear it!