Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can your life get turned upside-down in a good way?

Because I'm pretty sure mine has.

It's going to mean a lot of work between now and then, but I think I've figured out the next chapter of my life... after Taiwan.

I don't want to give too many details just yet, but let's just say that Operation "Live on Every Continent" will at least have a pretty good foothold. And there is a ton of traveling involved.

I'm excited.

How excited?

I stayed up until 6 a.m. researching and buying plane tickets.

I will tell you that between July and October I will have entered nine countries not counting Taiwan.

Now I have to save in the most phenomenal way possible.

I also have to remember that I am in Taiwan for a reason and there are still plenty of things here for me to enjoy.

I'm excited about the prospect of something new, but I hope I don't get so caught up in it that I forget Taiwan is new too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any thoughts on this post? Let me hear it!