I'm headed to Texas this afternoon and will arrive tonight.
I'm almost adjusted to the time here in the States... I say almost because I woke up at 6 a.m. today and couldn't go back to sleep. I think that's something like 11 p.m. in Taiwan.
Things that are "weird":
- Not feeling like I'm near death every second of driving
- Being in a car rather than a scooter
- Seat belts
- Throwing toilet paper in the toilet
- Not having to separate out every single little bit of my garbage
- The lack of a garbage truck song
I've been drinking a whole lot of chai and coffee to replace that fact that there are no tea shops that I can get a drink at for less than $1.
I can only imagine how many more differences I'm going to notice when I get to Texas.